Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hodge Podge

Still trying to gain access to my old blog...apparently I had used two different emails to post to it, and they were both emails I have long since abandoned.  I finally gained access to one, but the main one is still in limbo and I'm waiting to hear back as to whether I provided enough correct info about it to gain access to the blog.  Fingers crossed!  I will be SO sad if its lost to me forever!

Meanwhile, my first wakeful "baby" who is almost nine (!!) is having a friend stay overnight for the first time.  He's been to this friend's house overnight a couple times, but his friend hasn't stayed here until tonight.  They've had so much fun and are finally snoozing away.  The second wakeful baby has already woken up a couple times due to teething, while I've been sitting here troubleshooting for the last few hours.  Hoping for a better night from here on out so I can be semi-functional tomorrow!

That's all for now, because I am EXHAUSTED, hence the brevity of this post.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment