Monday, January 4, 2016

A picture (with a couple words on it) is worth a thousand words.


This is making me laugh.  All day.  Probably because it so accurately depicts my crafting skills.  I have a few friends that are extraordinarily crafty, but that is not me.  

My friend Amy who blogs over at One Artsy Mama likes to claim that anyone can craft beautiful things, but I think for me, the best I can do when following her tutorials is to create something with slightly less SUCK then it would normally have.  Still, she does have some great ideas and easy instructions, so if you too want to create pretty things that don't look like the above, check her out!

I'll just be over here drinking my coffee and laughing at Pinterest fails that make me feel better about my (lack of) talent.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment